--Search--

Sunday, May 2, 2010


So last week in Class we learned about SKULLS..There is so much information about that little piece ofthe body. I thought that the skull was one big bone, I had never notice all the suture marks. After learning about It and drawing 3 different views I understand it much better. I have found that the Eye Holes are the most intresting part of the skull...and maybe would like to do a drawing based on them.

I just realized today after doing an Industrial Design project that involved doing a human sketch.. that is was much easier to do, and it look ed very proportional ... thank you life drawaing!!

My Camera has still not shown up So i did a search though pictures of skulls and found this one I really like. I think I might do a drawing for myself similar to this one

No comments:

Post a Comment