--Search--

Friday, May 14, 2010

End of semester Review

End of the Semester Reflection!

Well when I first started this semester in LD1 I wanted to achieve a faster sketching style and some understanding to how to drawing the human figure. Since Industrial Design is my major I really wanted to focus on Hands, since it is nice to know them well for representing you product Photography in drawn hands. I think I have a much better understand of human form after taking this class, and I definitely have learned how to use India Inks better. But things that I would still work on after the class would be Correct proportions / knowledge of when to use Dark/Light lines. But overall I think this Rough semester turned out good, I got everything done by then end, and I learned a lot about Human Form.

After checking with my Midterm goals, I would say I have improved on everyone one! I have faster/more accurate sketching skills. I would also say that there is still room for improvement, And I play on doing so over summer. Basically I think I started to improve faster after all of my Medical Stuff was out of the way, and I could focus more on school. Glad its done, and I have can have a normal Semester again next year.

Lastly, I'm going to use the knowledge that ive gained in this class every day of my job. again my Major is Industrial Design, We do a bunch of product sketching/ And the knowhow to sketch human's and complex forms in general will help immensely. I also plan on taking LD2 Next Semester!!

I will also be adding some missing blog posts after this one, along with the Link to my Final Portfolio.


-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment